The Crusher made by Pacific Precision Metals is one of the best can crushers we have ever tested. It has some outstanding features that makes it a must have crusher for heavy usage.
- Manufacturer – Pacific Precision Metals.
- Orientation – Vertical.
- Product size – 6.8x3x4.4 inches (42.6×7.62×11.2 cm).
- Material – Steel.
- Maximum can size – 16 oz.
- Color – White (other color options available too).
- Automatic dispensing – No.
- Collection bin – No.
- Multiple can holder – No. Holds 1 can at time.
Pacific Precision Metals is a company with over 70 years of experience in metal forming. Their headquarters are located in Southern California, USA but their facility is located in Mexico. They have variety of industrial equipment for metal fabrication and treatment. Pacific Precision Metals are producing different commercial metal products from washrooms to furniture. They are also producing one of the best aluminum can crushers on the market – The Crusher.
The Crusher is capable of compressing aluminum cans up to 16 oz size. This means that you can use it for compressing 16, 12 and smaller aluminum cans. Unlike other can crusher on the market, this unit can compress cans to as low as 1 inch size, which is quite impressive. This means that you will be able to store almost 6 times more cans in a trash bin, which will save space around your house and you can take more aluminum to the recycling point in a single time.The Crusher made by Pacific Precision Metals is one of the best can crushers we have ever tested. It has some outstanding features that makes it a must have crusher for heavy usage.
Pacific Precision Metal crusher is made from a steel material that is very durable and can withstand continuous usage. You will not have to worry that the crusher might brake while you compress a lot of empty beer and soda cans one by one after a huge party. The unit comes with mounting screws and can be easily mounted on a vertical space, for example on a wall in a kitchen. One thing to note is that you need a sturdy wall to install the crusher, because a lot of force is applied to the unit in the crushing process, so if a wall is made from softer material screws might come out in the crushing process, which can damage the wall.
The unit itself feels very solid built and has an attractive look. The most common color option you will see for this crusher is white, but you can also find it in a lot of other colors from black, blue, green and gray to yellow, orange and red. You can find a color that suits practically any interior.
The Crusher is quite easy to use. The operation requires some sort of force, especially when larger cans need to be crushed, but not so much that an adult could not crush an empty aluminum can. There are some other crushers in the market that are a bit easier to use, but this unit certainly is not the hardest one to use. The handle fits into the palm comfortably. The crushing process is simple, put an empty aluminum can into the crusher, make sure it is fully placed inside of the crusher as you do not want an empty can popping out of the crusher when compressing, pull the handle all the way down and take out the compressed aluminum can. The dimensions of the unit are 16.8x3x4.4 inches (42.6×7.62×11.2 cm).
Pacific Precision Metals The Crusher makes the crushing process of empty aluminum cans a lot more easier and faster. A great can crusher that will last for a long time.
- Compresses up to 16 oz cans;
- Durable and sturdy steel frame;
- Reliable construction that will last for a long time and is suitable for heavy usage;
- Pretty easy to use;
- Looks much better than many other crushers on the market, will suit most interiors.
- Might spit out cans in crushing process. To avoid can popping out in the crushing process make sure that the can is fully placed inside the crusher. You can bend the can a bit in the middle so the crusher can compress it with less force. You can also slightly modify the unit so that no cans are popping out in the crushing process;
- Handle could be a bit stronger and might need some modification for heavy usage;
- Do not dispense compressed cans automatically, you must take each can out manually.